Here you will find links to various neighbor services, or links to sites that may be useful to members of the community.
Trash and Recycling Services
Vantage does not have a master trash collection service contract, nor is it part of a Sanitary District in Fairfax County for County trash collection. Vantage homeowners should arrange trash and recycling collection with a company registered to perform such services in Fairfax County. The county maintains a list of registered companies on their web site. See https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/publicworks/recycling-trash/registered-solid-waste-collection-companies for more information and a list of registered companies. Listed below are registered companies that provide services for individual homeowners.
- ALM Disposal Service, LLC. *Subscription, 703-755-0567
- American Disposal Svc., Inc.,* Subscription & Contract, 703-368-0500, https://www.americandisposal.com
- Bates Trucking Company, Inc.,* Subscription & Contract, 301-773-2069, https://www.batestrucking.com/request-service-virginia
- Capitol Services of VA,* Subscription & Contract, 703-998-5860
- Champion Services, Inc.,* Subscription & Contract, 703-239-8540, http://www.cswaste.com
- EnviroSolutions Dulles, LLC.* Subscription & Contract, 703-444-3181
- Flag Disposal, Inc.,* Subscription Only, 703-273-5226
- Jerome L Taylor Trucking, Inc.,* Subscription & Contract, 202-280-2008
- KMG Hauling, Inc.,* Contract Only, 703-961-1100
- McLean Trash Service,* Subscription & Contract, 703-442-7387
- Nightingale Trucking Company, Inc.,* Subscription & Contract, 703-360-6634, http://www.nightingaletrucking.com
- Patriot Disposal, Inc.,* Subscription & Contract, 703-257-7100, http://www.patriotdisposalservices.com
- Republic Services, LLC. DBA: AAA Recycling & Trash Removal Services, Inc., 703-818-8222, https://www.republicservices.com
- Thompson Hauling, LLC,* Subscription & Contract, 703-299-8880
- Trash Away, Inc.,* Subscription & Contract, 703-339-4560, http://www.trashaway.com
Vantage residents who live on private streets can minimize wear and tear on their private streets by using the same trash collection and recycling company for all the residents on their private street, so only one company’s trucks use the street.
- Washington Gas – https://www.washingtongas.com/my-account/account-services-support/available-services/start-and-stop-service
- Dominion Energy – https://www.dominionenergy.com/home-and-small-business/manage-service/start-service
- Fairfax Water – https://www.fairfaxwater.org/start-service
- Verizon FiOS – http://www.verizon.com/home/
- Cox Communications – https://www.cox.com/residential/home.html
- DirecTV – http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/
Reporting Street Light Outages
Streetlights in the Vantage neighborhood are generally operated by Dominion Energy. Fairfax County provides a helpful map and reporting form.
Reporting Road Issues
Primary streets in the Vantage neighborhood are maintained by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT). You may report road issues on the myVDOT web page.