Meeting called to order at 7:42 P.M. with Hal Allen, David Balandrin, Earl Hughes, Eric Kerby, Amanda Linares and Tony O’Connor in attendance.
- Earl gave a flash drive with backup of HOA QuickBooks files to Hal.
- Treasurer’s Report – Income is starting to come in from dues. Town and Country Landscaping payment for tree care at park (-$300) was lumped into payment for mowing on the report. Treasurer will send a revised copy that separates out payment via email. Treasurer also informed the board of a few deposit errors that were made. The bank charges $7.50 to correct that.
- Website – Kalvin Miller got in touch with Eric Kerby and made him an administrator on the WordPress interface. Eric can now add other people as administrators if need be. The site is hosted on “1and1” – Kalvin is investigating how to transfer ownership to Eric or to the HOA itself. The hosting was set up by Kalvin’s predecessor.
- Fairfax Federation – Earl renewed the Fairfax Federation membership. Earl is listed as the registered representative for Vantage HOA.
- “Vantage Residents” Facebook page – There have been a few requests for membership since the last meeting. Dave sends messages to each person requesting their address for homeowner verification. Most requestees don’t respond. Dave has approved 2-3 people since the last meeting.
Next meeting to be held on Wednesday, July 12 at Earl’s house. Meeting adjourned at 8:13 P.M.