Meeting called to order at 7:46pm with Hal Allen, Tony O’Connor, Amanda Linares, Jane Rueger, and Eric Kerby in attendance.
- Previous Meeting Minutes: The Board unanimously approved the minutes of the November 2017 meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: The Treasurer presented the Treasurer’s Report by email. The Board unanimously accepted the Treasurer’s report.
- Revision to Audit: It was suggested that the Board amend its resolution to perform an audit of the 2016 year and instead focus the audit on the 2017 year in order to avoid additional bank fees for collecting data. The amendment passed unanimously.
- Santa Visit: To be held on December 16. Tony coordinated successfully with the firemen for the fire truck and will purchase candy canes this week. Jane to provide back up.
- Architectural Control: The architectural control committee received an inquiry about a home that was purchased in bad condition and the new owners intend to raze it and build a newer, more modern home in its place. To the Board’s knowledge this is a relatively new phenomenon, such that the AC has not had to address controls or limitations specifically in the context of an entirely rebuilt home. The AC told the developers that the exterior should remain in keeping with the style and aspect of the rest of the community. Amanda will review the AC guidelines and report to the Board whether she recommends any changes to ensure appropriate controls over the exterior nature of homes in the neighborhood.
- Next Meeting: The next Board meeting will be on January 22, 2018 at 7:30pm at Jane’s home (7012 Whetstone Road).
- Adjournment: The meeting adjourned at 8:25pm.