Minutes of HOA Board Meeting on April 18, 2018
Meeting called to order at 7:45 pm with Hal Allen, Earl Hughes, Amanda Linares, Eric Kerby and Jane Rueger in attendance.
- Previous Meeting Minutes: The Board unanimously approved amended minutes for September 2017 and November 2017 to reflect email votes taken between in-person board meetings prior to each such month’s in-person meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: The Treasurer presented the Treasurer’s Report including a balance sheet and register for the checking account. The Board unanimously accepted the Treasurer’s report. The Treasurer also provided updated lists of private street funds balances, and homeowners updated in January 2018.
- Other Business:
- The Board accepted the resignation of Tony O’Connor from the board of directors, due to scheduling constraints. The Board thanks Tony for his service. At the May 2018 meeting the Board will elect a new Vice President.
- Amanda noted that Costco has a simple 12’x14’ gazebo for sale for $1300 currently that might be useful for shade at the playground. It would need to be assembled and bolted down to poured concrete pads, which the Board would need bids for.
- Board Actions Taken By Email:
- The Board approved by email vote on February 20, 2018 the minutes of the January 2018 meeting.
- The Board approved on February 23, 2018 a motion to accept the proposal from Play N’ Learn to remove the existing backboards and goals on the basketball court and replace with new aluminum backboards, goal and steel netting. The proposal total cost is $1,973, see Attachment A.
- Adjournment: The meeting adjourned at 8:25 pm.