Minutes of HOA Board Meeting on May 17, 2018
Meeting called to order at 7:35 pm with Earl Hughes, Jane Rueger, Amanda Linares and Eric Kerby in attendance.
- Previous Meeting Minutes: The Board unanimously approved amended minutes for the April 2018 board meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: The Treasurer presented the Treasurer’s Report including a balance sheet and register for the checking account. The Board unanimously accepted the Treasurer’s report.
- Other Business:
- The Board got a bid from Jose Benavides regarding power-washing of playground equipment ($300) and painting of swirly-slide, which would cost $700 for repainting a single color (no stripes) or $1200 for repainting while maintaining the stripes. The Board concluded that the lower cost for painting the slide is better but wants at least two more bids to confirm best prices. Earl will seek bids from contractors the HOA has used in the past.
- The Board unanimously elected Eric Kerby to serve as Vice President of the Board.
- Board Actions Taken By Email. The Board approved by email vote finalized May 2, 2018 to renew membership in the Fairfax Federation at a cost of $40.
- Adjournment: The meeting adjourned at 8 pm.