Meeting called to order at 7:43 pm with Hal Allen, Eric Kerby, Dave Balandrin, Earl Hughes, and Jane Rueger in attendance.
- Previous Meeting Minutes: The Board unanimously approved minutes from the August 2018 board meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: Earl presented the Treasurer’s report. The Board unanimously approved the Treasurer’s report.
- Other Business:
- Budget – Treasurer presented the proposed 2019 HOA budget, which was unanimously approved by the board.
- Annual meeting – Monday, October 15, 2018
- Hal will stuff and mail the proxy letters for the annual meeting.
- Earl will confirm attendance from Supervisor McKay’s office and Jane will confirm attendance by Charlotte Gallant with For Children’s Sake of Virginia.
- Increase in theoretical maximum dues: As permitted by the Vantage bylaws, the Board unanimously voted to raise the theoretical maximum dues by just less than 3% to $178 per year ($202 for private streets).
- Moon Rock Court tree issue: Dave followed up with Gavin Maguire who inquired about the HOA arranging for removal of certain trees and asked that he confirm the trees are on HOA-owned property. Dave is awaiting response.
- Community Park Hours Signs: the board will proceed with designing and procuring hours signs for the park after the Annual Meeting, in accordance with one of the recommendations of the police recently received.
- Adjournment: The meeting adjourned at 8:26pm.