Meeting called to order at 7:10 p.m. with Hal Allen, Carlos Chadha, Anna Urman, Eric Kerby, and Dave Balandrin in attendance. Stephanie Hickey attended via conference call.
- Previous Meeting Minutes: Minutes from the July 2019 meeting were unanimously approved.
- Anna has moved all treasurer files to the shared drive. We have four CDs from BB&T account coming due in September. Discussion was had about moving funds to our investment account versus a money market account. Anna, Hal, and Carlos will meet with BB&T to discuss options.
- Clogged Drain Pipe: Board voted to have Julio clear pipe of debris and ensure water flows freely for $350.
- Playground Maintenance: Dave will get quotes for cleaning the graffiti on the slide and fix the rust on the slide.
- Arborist Survey: Matthew Barker has completed the tree survey assessing tress on HOA common grounds and the results have been shared with the Board. Dave will request quotes for tree removal.
- Park Signage: Dave is checking with Julio for quote on installation.
- 4419 Coldbrooke: Owners have been communicating with ACC and Board regarding nonconforming play structure.
- Community Picnic: Board Members voted to purchase folding chairs versus renting. Tasks for picnic were assigned to various Board Members.
- Annual Meeting: Eric is finalizing reservations at St. Mark’s church as location for our Annual Meeting. Hal will draft a letter to the community. Board will confirm which director positions are expiring and review Hal’s draft.
- Park Maintenance:
- Adjournment: The meeting adjourned at 8:46 p.m.